Search & Win

Monday, March 15, 2010

30% off for Old Navy, Banana Republic, and Gap March 18-21

I wanted to share this email I received today. Personally I don't shop at Gap or Banana Republic, but I do like Old Navy! My sister swears by the jeans at Gap and is the only place she will buy them. Either way 30% is a great coupon!

Get 30% Off – Four Days Only
You're Invited... You're one of our best customers, so we want to offer you 30% off during our Friends & Family event.

Plus, you can invite others and designate a non-profit to receive 5% of the amount you and your Friends & Family spend.
Click here to pick your non-profit and invite
your Friends & Family to save 30%
Pick Your Non-profit
4 days only, March 18-21

In-store Barcode (For multiple uses)

This offer is also good at Gap Outlet and
Banana Republic Factory Store!
Gap Outlet - Banana Republic Factory Store

Join us on Facebook
Gap
find store
Old Navy
find store
Banana Republic
find store



No comments:

Post a Comment