Search & Win

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Mary, Mary quite contrary. How does your garden grow?


I know the title of this post is a little bit crazy but the Sesame St. episode we watched this morning was all about Mary, Mary! Anyway, I have always wanted to plant my own garden. I have NO IDEA what I am doing BUT this summer I WILL plant my own garden! I am going to plant tomatoes, cucumbers and maybe strawberries. I have a tiny backyard that is filled with kids toys galore but I think I found a good spot! Now I just need to get started. If you have any tips feel free to pass them my way! Amanda from Simple Saving Savvy just created a post on this subject and I found it very helpful! If any of you are experienced gardeners or just starting out like me let me know. My frugal side is tingling thinking of all the money I will save growing my own tomatoes! I bet they will taste alot better too, yumm!

No comments:

Post a Comment