Search & Win

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Free tote bag from Red Gold!

I was just scouring the Blogosphere and came across a great offer for a free tote bag!

All you have to do is register for the Red Gold e-newsletter, enter your upc number off your can, and fill out your mailing address! People have said this is a really nice tote bag. I am hoping for coupons inside!!! I really do use these tote bags, they are great for sending the kids overnight to Mimi's house! I will use one for the next days clothes and one for blanky's and pillows! Another great use for a tote bag is for your swimming adventures, perfect for wet bathing suits, and if it gets stolen at your water park you don't care!

I read this deal on Shopping Frugal, it was my first time to visit this blog and I was really impressed! Check it out!

Oh by the way, if don't have a can of Red Gold tomato's UPC code leave a comment on this post and I will email you one of mine! I only have two cans so the first two people get it! Don't forget to leave your email address, and also write it like this EX: swtypiebeth at cox dot net

No comments:

Post a Comment