Search & Win

Sunday, April 18, 2010

The easiest way to make MONEY!!!

I have tried a million different rewards sites, SWAGBUCKS by far is the best! All you do is sign up and download the toolbar. The way you make money is by searching with the toolbar. For example when I want to check my facebook I don't go straight there I type facebook in my swagbucks toolbar and click on the link! Swagbucks rewards you periodically for your searches. I get about 40 Swagbucks a day, or more for only 3 or 4 searches! When you hit 450, you can buy a $5 amazon gift card! I like to save them up until I have $25 since amazon offers free shipping on orders of $25 or more. You have no idea how much this helped me at Christmas time. I bet I've made close to $100 in 6 months! Whoohoo, now for the best part, if you refer your friends, Swagbucks matches the points your referral makes!

Sign up here

No comments:

Post a Comment